Entrepreneurship in India is on the verge of explosive growth. One important cog in the wheel is the incubator - the place where startups are born. When a baby is born, he/she is kept in the incubator for first few hours and maybe days - this gives them a chance to adjust to outside environment, and grow stronger before they face the outside world! In a similar way, a startup is incubated in Incubation Center, which gives them a chance to bring their business in shape, before they reach out to the world.
The growth path of IT industry in Telangana and more specifically in Hyderabad is only looking better and wider. After witnessing phenomenal growth in last two decades, IT continues to grow its share both in revenue and job creation, better than any other industry in Telangana and any other state in IT sector. Department of Information Technology, Government of Telangana plans to double the job creation by IT by 2020. Malla Reddy College of Engineering is one to set up incubation center to promote Entrepreneurship and innovation.
The following 10 projects are selected
Name of the Project
- 01 Smart Integrated Home or Industry
- 02 Human Interactive 3D Display System
- 03 Swarm Source
- 04 Smart Tracker
- 05 Mobile-Value Added Services to Citizens
- 06 Smart Meter
- 07 Techno Bike - Technically Smart
- 08 Indoor Navigation using smartphone sensors
- 09 Cruise Alert System
- 10 Brain Computer Interface for Disabled
- • To encourage Entrepreneurship and innovation
- • The center will incubate up to 10 projects each year
- • Each project will be executed by a team of entrepreneurs (students or alumni )
- • Each project will get a funding of up toRs. 3 lacs
- • The program will cater to the projects that solve problems and find solution to local needs (district and state) rather than global problems and needs.
- • The problem can be from any discipline but one should provide an IT solution to the selected problem